Thursday, November 11, 2010

Looking back...a year ago...

Was in deep thoughts past few days...Talked about monsoon in KT, I brought the monsoon back to KL as well but monsoon in my head...thank God for the monsoon has been overcame again!!
Wasn't an easy season at this time of the year last year...Wonder what happened? Well all I could answer is:
1) Overdriven lacrimal glands
2) Lacerated "carditis"
3) Anxiety hallucination(???)
Don't mind the jargons...Anyway they are STRICTLY metaphores!No such signs and symptoms in real medical settings...

Fast forward a year, I realized that I gained more than what I could possibly imagine from where I was 1 year ago.
To you who was involved, I didn't blame you for all that you have done: you came in, you brought in wonderful times by hanging out, but at the same time you did brought in a difficult time for me...Well good news is: I learnt how to pick myself up from where I tripped in a journey called life and thanks be to God for that.And I hope you don't do it on others again, please don't repeat the same mistake ever again!
Looking back it ain't easy for me at all and of course it's not an instantaneous thing to just forget about everything...But I manage to do it with His strength slowly...Every sunset of the previous day, marks the new beginning of a brand new day next...
Every downcast soul, will be lifted up by Him who saves and heals...
The cross is where the ultimate love pours in...
Because...as far as from the east to the west, so far has He removed all our transgressions...
Thanks be to God for lifting me up again and blessing me in other ways that no words can described

During sharing yesterday, someone shared something powerful: Instead of asking "Is he/she THE ONE??", why don't you ask yourself "Am I THE ONE?" and by the way bible never talks about a predestined BGR-kinda-love...The word "predestined" occur 6 times in the bible and they are all referring to the atonement of sin by Christ on the cross and inheritance of God's kingdom...Too deep??Well I should probably stop here right now....feel free to post questions...(coz my comment, not cbox are very very silent for awhile LOL)can't guarantee that I'm able answer all but yea I'll try to....

No comments: