Friday, August 21, 2009
What can heal a wounded soul?
What can make us white as snow?
What can mend our brokenness?
Mighty, awesome, wonderful
Is the holy cross
Where the Lamb laid down His life
To lift us from the fall
Mighty is the power of the cross
What restores our faith in God?
What reveals the Father's love?
What can lead the wayward home?
What can melt a heart of stone?
What can free the guilty ones?
What can save and overcome?
It's a miracle to me
It's still a mystery
It's still miracle to me
The power of God
For those who believe
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Haha I took a picture of myself in the state of shock! LOL okok I know it is a made up picture and wait a minute I wouldn't have time to take a look in the mirror when I'm really in shock right?Anyway oh well...is just for the sake for me to win the pair of invites..*fingers crossed*
*This is first attempt taking the picture!**Second attempt LOL the unintentional effect of what is behind me!*
Oh so how will I be resting in pieces like final destination?
First of all, is if I do not know God! Because my life will be in a mess and hence most likely I will not be who am I now! And did I mention that I have suicide thought before I know God?Totally not good! But now, I'm free in His kingdom!Set free by His love, grace and mercy!
Second of all, is if I do not stop myself from msn and facebooking while I really need to study for a test that will be happening in less than 24 hours from now...LOL I guess that's all am gonna type...
So please?please please????Can I get the invites?Thanks...haha
*runs back to books*
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Starting from Jade's 21st birthday party at Lake Garden...
Wonderful night for her and I hereby thank her again for the invite to her awesome party!Happy blessed birthday girl...May God continue to bless you and put your talents into good use for the expansion of His kingdom!May He bless the works of your hands and grant you with His wisdom, so that you can give hope and healing to those who needs it in your future career as a doctor... =) *Jade and her birthday cake!There were actually 21 candles on the cake! O.O**Cake cutting session**Wallace, me and Jasmine**Jade and Jessie =)*
CoUZ Camp at El Sanctuary
Was having an awesome time there too..Met new people and made new friends.The speaker was Ps Victor Wong and the theme for the camp was "CAPACITY"...
So what exactly is stretching and expanding our capacity?It is all about God placing us in different situations to make us grow spiritually stronger in Him.Whether to fall away and turn our backs to Him or hang on to Him and continue trusting Him for He will bring us through the tough times totally depends on our faith in Him.But of course I choose the higher road to look upon Him and allow Him to expand the capacity although there might be transient discomfort situations.Let me put it this way if He hasn't allowed the past to happen and hence there will be no "me" of today.In times of suffering I do admit that my faith to Him grew stronger!For Isaiah 54: 2 states that "Enlarge the place of your tent, stretch your tent curtains wide, do not hold back; lengthen your cords , strengthen your stakes." *At El Sanctuary**I curi-curi took picture during message session =P**Note the similarities?Bible, pen, notebook and drinks..LOL**Another random shot testing my camera during the sharing session**Part of Sandisk-the team that rocks*
*Puppy from El Sanctuary, belongs to the owner**My newly met friends..aiks why lar Melissa turned her head la?**This is Sandisk!!!The group that rocks even after camp!Just look at the ability of us interacting in Facebook up to 200 comments in one picture!*
Thursday, August 6, 2009
- My left middle finger hurts..Why? Was learning how to play the guitar from my sifu- Jessica Yoke Poh..thank you darling for teaching me...I know D, A, E...Just that I need more practise...
- Saw something on Facebook and realise people come and go really fast...Some status change from "Single" to "In a relationship" whereas some is vice versa...Hmm of course mine will still remain as what it is...
- Malaysian studies final is in few hours time and I'm so bored of studying it!Usually am okay to study for exam but this is just plainly redundant!Not to say am not interested in what is happening in the country and all but it is just...why should we be tested about it?
- Had a mood shift from the edge of getting emo to numbness...Probably PMS-ing or probably due to item no.2... So pick your guesses...if you really want to know that is!
- Haven't got the time to blog about the camp that I went last weekend..But it should be coming right up probably on Friday night...Sneak peak over here is the camp was awesome and Sandisk rocks!
- I gotta go and prepare for the redundant test again...
Just thought of posting a coconut tree out of randomness....=P