Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It is a 2 in 1 post

Yeap I'm gonna do this backwards...
08.08.09
Starting from Jade's 21st birthday party at Lake Garden...
Wonderful night for her and I hereby thank her again for the invite to her awesome party!Happy blessed birthday girl...May God continue to bless you and put your talents into good use for the expansion of His kingdom!May He bless the works of your hands and grant you with His wisdom, so that you can give hope and healing to those who needs it in your future career as a doctor... =) *Jade and her birthday cake!There were actually 21 candles on the cake! O.O**Cake cutting session**Wallace, me and Jasmine**Jade and Jessie =)*
31.07.09-02.08.09
CoUZ Camp at El Sanctuary
Was having an awesome time there too..Met new people and made new friends.The speaker was Ps Victor Wong and the theme for the camp was "CAPACITY"...
So what exactly is stretching and expanding our capacity?It is all about God placing us in different situations to make us grow spiritually stronger in Him.Whether to fall away and turn our backs to Him or hang on to Him and continue trusting Him for He will bring us through the tough times totally depends on our faith in Him.But of course I choose the higher road to look upon Him and allow Him to expand the capacity although there might be transient discomfort situations.Let me put it this way if He hasn't allowed the past to happen and hence there will be no "me" of today.In times of suffering I do admit that my faith to Him grew stronger!For Isaiah 54: 2 states that "Enlarge the place of your tent, stretch your tent curtains wide, do not hold back; lengthen your cords , strengthen your stakes." *At El Sanctuary**I curi-curi took picture during message session =P**Note the similarities?Bible, pen, notebook and drinks..LOL**Another random shot testing my camera during the sharing session**Part of Sandisk-the team that rocks*

*Puppy from El Sanctuary, belongs to the owner**My newly met friends..aiks why lar Melissa turned her head la?**This is Sandisk!!!The group that rocks even after camp!Just look at the ability of us interacting in Facebook up to 200 comments in one picture!*

No comments: