Thursday, August 6, 2009

I gave myself 10 minutes to type this...

  1. My left middle finger hurts..Why? Was learning how to play the guitar from my sifu- Jessica Yoke Poh..thank you darling for teaching me...I know D, A, E...Just that I need more practise...
  2. Saw something on Facebook and realise people come and go really fast...Some status change from "Single" to "In a relationship" whereas some is vice versa...Hmm of course mine will still remain as what it is...
  3. Malaysian studies final is in few hours time and I'm so bored of studying it!Usually am okay to study for exam but this is just plainly redundant!Not to say am not interested in what is happening in the country and all but it is just...why should we be tested about it?
  4. Had a mood shift from the edge of getting emo to numbness...Probably PMS-ing or probably due to item no.2... So pick your guesses...if you really want to know that is!
  5. Haven't got the time to blog about the camp that I went last weekend..But it should be coming right up probably on Friday night...Sneak peak over here is the camp was awesome and Sandisk rocks!
  6. I gotta go and prepare for the redundant test again...


Just thought of posting a coconut tree out of randomness....=P

3 comments:

.:jessyp:. said...

ure welcome hun ;) hey.. take a break..

Shaun L said...

lol. that's so random

=.=
coconut tree!

Jessielicious said...

[jess aka yp]: haha thanx darling! =D <3

[shaun]: dats y random mar...haha!LOL