Sunday, August 16, 2009

I Don’t Want to Rest in Pieces like Final Destination

Yeap Final Destination is premiering again and I don't want to miss it!
Haha I took a picture of myself in the state of shock! LOL okok I know it is a made up picture and wait a minute I wouldn't have time to take a look in the mirror when I'm really in shock right?Anyway oh well...is just for the sake for me to win the pair of invites..*fingers crossed*
*This is first attempt taking the picture!**Second attempt LOL the unintentional effect of what is behind me!*
Oh so how will I be resting in pieces like final destination?
Hmm...
First of all, is if I do not know God! Because my life will be in a mess and hence most likely I will not be who am I now! And did I mention that I have suicide thought before I know God?Totally not good! But now, I'm free in His kingdom!Set free by His love, grace and mercy!

Second of all, is if I do not stop myself from msn and facebooking while I really need to study for a test that will be happening in less than 24 hours from now...LOL I guess that's all am gonna type...

So please?please please????Can I get the invites?Thanks...haha
*runs back to books*

6 comments:

foodislove said...

yo gurl!!!!!! all da best~!!!

leekeng said...

yup yup!

WL said...

pik yuen u so ugly! lol....

Jessielicious said...

whsy: to u too

Keng: er yeap wat?

WL: thank u

Jiaqi said...

lol.. ur so-called "state of shock" looks like david liew lala! hahaha..

Jessielicious said...

swt...of all ppl u compare me with him?how could u la Qi? T_T