Saturday, September 15, 2007

Change me/ Wang Leehom

I got his new album!!!!!! LEEHOM's new album!!!!! Gosh,I'm so happy! Okay lets see...there are 12 songs in it and all of them are awesome! I like the 7th song in the album the most,it's "ai zai na li" (it means where is the love?) The songs are meaningful as usual...That's all for now.I really ran out of ideas on what to type as time is running out.Okay,you may be wondering why am I running out of time.It's simply because I have to log off to study...Currently while typing this,I'm chatting with 3 great chatters as well.So if I continue typing means I'll continue chatting with those 3....okay I'll end this post by revealing the 3 great,frequent chatters. *drum rolls* the award goes to: Tik Tsin, Chongie and Y-Kin! (If any one of the three of you is reading this:Are you happy now?) Until next time,signing off!

No comments: