Monday, September 24, 2007

Bad luck yet good luck!

  • I almost got pick-pocket in the bus today while coming home.....My bets are the guy who sat behind me did it....The zip was opened and thank God nothing was lost or maybe there is nothing valuable for him to take unless he is interested in a bunch of keys and my prefect tie.....I guess he assumes that most of the people likes to put their wallet in their bags at obvious small pockets for convenience reasons but this girl here had learned her lessons well enough(refer to older post of mine)
  • I officially declare that I totally screwed up my trials...Gah!...Anyway there's still hope right?It's not the end of the world yet...well guess I have to work the extra miles!
  • I'm coughing like crap until my throat and abdomen muscle hurts!The most irritating thing is I just don't seem to be getting the phlegm out of me yet...Note to self,get well soon!
  • Came back straight from school and I on my comp first thing I set my legs on my chair....hey I know it's no big deal but hey I never been able to do that since trials starts!
  • Now,I'm thinking of whether I should go tuition tonight or tomorrow night.
  • Ooooooh!!!!Guo Zhang just have himself a new beagle...He showed me the picture!And it was so cute though it's not a puppy but a 2-year-old....And the most interesting part is,he got for free!Yes, read it the-dog-is-free!No charge,nothing because it's absolutely free!

On another note,to Philip:trials is not happy at all=.="' That's all for now!Until next time with the next post....tata

No comments: