Monday, November 12, 2007

Missing you peeps!

Time to revive my blog before it's dead....but heck!I'm running out of ideas on what to post ......and so it's time for me to do what I do best then...CRAP!I've been missing someone,some thing and some action lately.....

Class pic

  1. I miss UPPER 6 SCIENCE 1 peeps!

  2. I miss loitering eveywhere in school with "Da-molluscs-phyllum", even if we loiter to the toilet for nothing..

  3. I miss the whacky and crazyness of the guys of U6S1

  4. I miss emo-ing or pretend to be emo in class for nothing

  5. I miss you guys playing guitar and we girls singing songs in class...

  6. I miss going for lunch together and drive everywhere in town undecided on what and where to eat as if our cars are on water not petrol

  7. I miss answering back JP's lame jokes and stunt him with nothing to say

  8. I miss the jungle-like and chaotic class

  9. I miss playing ice during physics thermo experiments...poor David who was drenched in ice water that all of us pour on him!(oh wait...he deserves it anyway)

  10. I miss the laughter of all 17 of us espacially the gila video we took in class

  11. I miss the orientation day of the lower sixers (when we are seniors of course)

  12. I miss going along the class trips we planed.

Good luck to all of you out there who will be sitting for SPM or STPM!

3 comments:

Jiaqi said...

aww.. i miss all that too! can't wait for stpm to be over! but then we won't be seeing each other so often d.. u better get a car & come find me more often la.. btw, ask cx to post the videos we took in class in his youtube la.. hehe. maybe after exams. neway, all the best in stpm ya! take care..

ChongX said...

it's normal to miss me:)

Satchid. said...

wahh what lame class is this...:)