Sunday, October 14, 2007

Breaking in sweats!

OMG! STPM is getting so freaking near.....I think I even dreamt of sitting for STPM the next day by knowing nuts about everything! Ish.....stress!stress! STRESS! *big sigh* I can't seem to concentrate on what I'm studying......anyway I went to celebrate Yu Ting's birthday with Jiaqi, Hui Ling, Meng Li, Guo Zhang, Chongie, Shiau, Chid and David at 1u......When Jiaqi and I were walking towards Secret Recipe,we saw Pn Tiong *gasp* (but she didn't see us...I hope :/) and then later we were like discussing about what happens if we ran into Miss Tong.Chinese folklore once said : "Don't talk about someone in the morning" (hey,I directly translated it from Cantonese ok?) The point is when Jiaqi and I splitted up with the group due to the fact that I pulled her to find a pair of sandals as my leg had blisters,SUDDENLY I saw Miss Tong walked towards us *big big gasps* We actually ran for our "lifes"...I really can't imagine what she will say to us if she saw us loitering at the shopping mall instead of prisoning ourselves with constant jamming of facts........
On another random note,you could see something hanging on my face,in front of my eyes,above my nose and supported by my ears starting on 22 of October 2007.....yes,laugh all you want cause I'll look weird to you people out there.....
Currently ran out of ideas to blog.....=.=" To those out there whom are going to face the dreaded exams,I wish you best of luck.

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find;knock and the door will be opened to you.For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks,the door will be opened."-Matthew 7:7,8

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak =)

Btw chid is hot!