Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ice skating at Sunway Pyramid



From left: Meng Soon,Richard,Shu Lin, me and Reny




Before skating: me and Shu Lin




I went for my second time of ice skating last friday!Whee....I'm still not a pro skater yet....At least I improve a lil' since the last time I skate....Reny picked me up from my house after his class and both of us reach Sunway Pyramid at 11am and the ice skating rink was almost empty...Then when Shu Lin arrived, we went to Kim Gary to eat lunch and I must thank Shu Lin for spending us RM30+ for the lunch...(I've always wanted to eat at Kim Gary since like last time so at least now I did) Then we went shopping for New Year cards for Shu Lin...After everything was done and still no sign of Richard and Meng Soon,we decided to start skating first.Wearing the skates is enough to cause us to sweat....We must tighten it until we barely can move my toes....=.="" I started by holding the sides and I must thank Reny who was behind me all the while because he scared I fall..Then not long after we started skating, Meng Soon and Richard arrived....Yay!! Meng Soon was the best skater among all of us so he became the "sifu" of the day to everyone and particularly me (hehe..because most of his time he was holding me to skate and we even went to the middle because the sides of the rink was packed) Then Richard also taught me....Oooh Shu Lin learnt how to go backway...She's not so good at going forward yet but she learnt how to go backward..swt rite? But anyway I have to say I had great fun andI'm waiting for the upcoming paintball game....







No comments: