Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A post for someone

Thanks for making my day,
I hope you had fun anyway,
Unfortunately for today,
You don't look too gay,
Opps!I'm not suppose to say,
But hey,
I didn't type out your name anyway,
So don't worry okay?
But if you're coming another day,
Do remember it's Block B not Block A,
I'm looking forward to the next day,
For you to come again and play,
I hope this time will be a holiday,
So that we can continue to play,
Be it swimming or making you a gay,
We shall let time pass midday,
After all it's just making my day,
And I hope it also lights up your day!
I think I ran out of things to say,
Cause typing this is difficult wei!
I shall remember the ride in the parking bay,
Next time bring me to a longer way!
In somehow another way,
I hope this memory stay,
For amusement on another one fine day,
Have fun in your work today,
In order to worth your pay,
I hope your sore throat will go away,
So that you won't bray!
Make sure you appreciate this today,
If not,I'll kick you to Uruguay,
Or maybe to Paraguay...
That's all for today!
All I gonna say,
This entry is dedicated to u okay?

p/s: If you peeps don't understand this entry it's okay!Cause it is for the people involved only!Unless "you" go spread around on what happenned..Teehee!Thank "you" anyway!

No comments: