Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Random blogging for the day

  • Results are coming out soon...very soon! *wipes sweat* Honestly I did not perform as well as I should, especially for Chem2 (thanks to the migraine I had on that day..I barely can concentrate studying the morning before it) Argh!No point sighing about it now! All I can do is to pray more so that miracles could happen!
  • Hmm..I just splattered a mosquitoe..Super irritating!Finish sucking my blood on my left leg, it target my right leg...There "you" go!Splattered on the floor with two legs de-tached from "your" thorax! *takes tissue and wipe*
  • Ah I found Alan Luo Zhi Xiang's blog! *points link on sidebar* If you don't know who on earth is he, just click on the link and find out..If you're too lazy to do that then it's fine with me also. Next mission is to find Wang Leehom's blog (if he has any, that is)
  • Just realise I practise singing all this while during holiday since I have nothing to do.And I have this crazy idea to participate in Astro Talent Quest for audition...If only I have the guts,I probably will go! Believe or not,I dreamt to be a singer for part time apart from being a doctor.
  • My hamster needs a new cage!I'm sick of them fighting so I separated them and placed 1 of them in another plastic tank.Hmm..talking about my hamsters,they are cute but they BITE!
  • Easter is coming and I'll be quite busy with the rehearsal for a simple show in SIBKL starting this weekend...

No comments: