Tuesday, March 25, 2008

WHATDAHECKISWRONGWITHME?

I'm getting all freaked and scared by a music video...I can't believe myself!I mean I'm the type who so love to watch horror flicks and all because plainly I just like to see people getting freaked during the shows...Try it yourself (tip #1 sit at the backrow in a cinema for a premiering horror movie...tip#2 observe human reactions during sudden or horror scenes...tip#3 laugh about it!...tip#4 suddenly disturb friend/s sitting next to me) Oh coming back to the music video..its title is SILLY LILY by BUNK FACE from BF records and no I'm not posting the music video up here...I think it's because they make it so ugly and horrible for the effects that they gross me out throughout the whole thing.Besides that, I never bother to listen to the lyrics because I was too distracted by talking vegetables, singing hamburgers and drum playing fries which are totally a disaster for my eyes...Oh yea on top of that they "cut-and-paste" (or whatever technical term or word for it) a real life human mouth that belongs to someone on the hamburger and I remembered clearly when they have a close up on that mouth, I saw yellow teeth and some cavities with amalgam fillers....Totally G-R-O-S-S!Can't they find someone with perfect teeth?!
WTH?!I saw that music video before I typed this and while spell-checking,it was played again!I so feel like complaining to Hitz.Tv to stop repeating it like as if it has won some music awards! I hope this isn't a song that my new song writer friend has a part to play in the music production!

On another note all the best to Mee Lin who will be leaving Malaysia to the land of kangaroos and koalas on the 29th!

No comments: