Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pre-exam update

Oh well my blog has been a standstill for quite awhile..obviously...
Anyway not to say am uberly busy but just feel like taking a break from here.Am still discovering moments in my life when am away from blog-o-sphere...
Thanks be to God that am still holding on because He lives...
Exams are drawing near and the preparation is not even 50% yet...and yes I know it isn't a great progress...Hence I shall put all the CNY pictures aside and try my very best not to upload them and edit them before I forgot that I have my exams weeks away -.-"
Responded to an altar call few days ago and really mean what it means to surrender all...by faith and not by reasoning...
Just feeling like typing what is lurking in my mind right now before calling it a night...
Be the flower that blooms and wait by the sidewalk for the butterfly or bee to deliver the right amount of nectar patiently.Bear fruits in the end.
Do not wilt away too soon but HANG ON!
Wait and patience...
Be the butterfly that is not afraid to find your flower...
Standing still at the window and looking at the flower in the garden doesn't bring you anywhere near the flower...
It'll just waste your time standing still there...
Take the courage...look on to the aim ahead of you and fly your way out...
Though it's a closed window but there will still be an open door only if you seek hard enough
Seek Him who is the Jehovah Jireh, the Provider...for He shall open doors for you and provide you with what is best for you.Only if you seek Him..."Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you"
Life's a journey with lots of baggage and burden that you carry along with you...
Walking through life's path with unknown what is ahead of you brings doubts into your mind...
So what are you gonna do about it?
Stop and stare or move ahead?
Your choice to choose...
The wise one will move forward and strive hard to what is ahead...
Reaching the destination and to look back knowing you have gone a long way
Deep down you know you gained more than what you lost along the way
The foolish one will stop and be stranded and stuck in time,
Get scorched by the blazing sun and fainted in the end...
Be the wise man who commits the burdens unto Him for He says: "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest....For my yoke is easy and my burden is light"


It's not rocket science to know that after every sunset there will be another sun rise the next morning...
As surely as the sun will rise the next day, so is His love endures forever...
Focus unto God and wait worshipfully is what is being answered and poured out in my spirit...

Enough for now and yea whenever people ask me about how's life?
My answer: STILL have uncertainties but HAVE ABUNDANCE of confidence of where this life will lead me to...
Ironic?Sounds ridiculous to you? You think is impossible?
Well, think again...

3 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

sometimes i do think about life and how it goes about.. interesting to realize how come things work so amusingly.. life is amazing! =)

kenwooi.com

Jessielicious said...

agree on that line..life is amazing...take a step at a time everyday and at the same time appreciate "life"...thanks for dropping by btw

ChongX said...

i see that pik pik has matured much. maybe you should be a poet. (:
God bless!(: