Saturday, March 13, 2010

A higher "me"

Wait am suppose to feel crappy...
But I didn't..weird?
Exam with I haven't study finish at all + seeing somebody that you like got hooked up but is not you....
Sounds like a horrible combination right?
anyway,

surprisingly am not emo-fied of what I thought I should be...
but I ACTUALLY felt happy for him (open up my heart and up to you to check whether not am lying)
Oh well is me who say I wish him well and all the best long ago...
Time to test whether I REALLY meant it or not huh?
Well answer is obvious that I DO meant it =D
Not to say am not liking the person enough...
Just that I took the higher road...
Before I pass my Professional exam, I am glad to say I pass His exam and is also because of Him!So all glory to Him....hee~
p/s: to all my buddies out there, seriously am ok...and somehow I felt relieved...

Time to move on..

No comments: