Sunday, March 28, 2010

KT Trip and Photoblogging

Not so much of typing but going to post some of the photos I took from my D90...
Enjoy the trip pretty much except the sun burnt at Pulau Kapas...*on my way to KT...in Terengganu..looking out of the window**Lunch time**Looking out of the window at the hospital where we gonna do our clinicals**Batu Bersurat roundabout**At Pantai Batu Buruk**Jumping high...Kenneth took this shot**Loving these shots* *A stone hanging on a tree but not so much of the stone is more of the sky*
*So much for Day 1 and do look forward for upcoming post*

4 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

the only time i went to KT was the trip to Redang Island.. nice pics btw! =)

Jessielicious said...

kenwooi: haha thanks...i went to pulau kapas...nice place too..bt the pics are nt transfered yet...haha...actually most of my pics are in fb...i jz post a few shots here

Unknown said...

i backpack there last time.. alone. =.= to fulfill my wishlist.. hahaz.. do u go the mosque ther? i mean crystal mosque n the floating one ?
tried those best lekor? waseh~

Jessielicious said...

@mICHael: yeap i went to the mosque and also went on the boat ride...but the thing is i didn't bring my cam on dat boat ride bcz my fren scare me saying dat my camera may fell to da water -.-" anyway i took pics while going pulau kapas so yea it'll be coming right up...
as for the lekor...yea i tried bt i didn't really like it