Tuesday, July 20, 2010

First Post from KT

Hola from KT...I know my blog is kinda deserted ever since I moved to KT..oh wait...I didn't move here that long ago.It's just the 2nd week that am here.However, time passes so slowly or was it faster that I thought am here for quite awhile.

You may be wondering how's the weather here?
It's hot and humid. The air is so dense with water (probably because it's near the sea) that my clothes find it so hard to dry!!!
*In lecture hall camwhoring..LOL*
Met quite a number of lecturers and they are all ok but I sensed that they will expect heck a lot from us!! *shudders with horror* Matters got worse with our non functional brain that has been in a stupor state in terms of medical knowledge for 3 months ever since after Professional exam!! gah~~~ Have lots of catch up on studying to do!!hrmmm~~ which reminds me I shouldn't be lurking around here....hehe...=P
They change the system for us though... but in a nutshell it's gonna be a hectic year ahead with lots of challenges!

On another note, I was challenged today...details are not to be revealed here...but anyway some people just do not know how to live with others or should I say they are using people and wanting things to go their way...Dominance or selfish? I no longer know how to judge but anyway it's not for me to judge.But somehow it just so unfair! Why am I giving in? Why is she not contributing?
Anyway it's enough for her to spoil my day, I really should re-focus and re-gather myself to study...While flipping my book in the midst of pissingly-pissed just now, a bookmark given to me by a friend fell out with a bible verse: " Be strong and courages.Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you (Deut 31:6)
Who would know a bookmark givento me long ago will suddenly find me in a right situation to encourage me!Thanks for the bookmark!!

No comments: