Friday, July 2, 2010

Ramb-and-count of 7

Another one week am leaving...There goes all my holidays.
It's gonna be my last week PM-ing in church this week...
I really don't feel like leaving, but nothing could be changed...
36 months being away from KL,
Away from where I usually hang out, away from home, away from home church

As usual chat with a friend until 3am this morning, me and her really could talk a lot, like seriously A LOT. Imagine of me and her as neighbors, I guess the other people will really issue a court order to stop us from talking and laughing. Given the reason of we pose a threat to world peace by crapping and laughing too much and too unnecessarily.Is like world war of laughter happen to both of us, each representing a continent.Alright alright gotta stop being hyperbolic here.
But people do say that laughter is what makes the world goes round right? I find so much similarities between me and her for eg we could be launched to cloud nine easily when we are at something.... and for this am super certain that she knows what I meant LOL!

Just watched Twilight couple of minutes ago on Astro...Yes yes I know it's my first time watching...So???Anyway at least one wish granted...As much as I want to deny that I don't want to watch Twilight but part of me I guess am waiting for all the right opportunity to catch it on tv right before I leave to live a tv-less life for quite some time.Why said so, because I actually tuned in to watch a show called "Twilight Zone" about a week ago secretly wishing that IT IS the Twilight movie that I've missed during the whole tickets-selling-fastseason at the cinemas.But disappointingly I didn't get my wish granted a week ago.But now it is! yay~~
On another note, I guess I'll be missing the Eclipse that's gonna premier on the 8th July unless I'm into the front seats or watching alone again.Sigh!!

To a note that only I could understand..
I've expected but unexpectedly made appearance and I heard...
Both reality and fantasy
Been thinking: coincidence or arranged?
Incidental or accidental?
I don't know...

No comments: