Thursday, June 14, 2012

Rain in the spring time

Ask the Lord for rain in the springtime;
it is the Lord who makes the storm clouds.
He gives showers of rain to men,
and plants of the field  to everyone. Zechariah 10 :1


Thank you Lord for seeing me through the storm of exams...
You've send people to encourage me and be with me all the time. When I feel weary and I want to give up, thank You Lord for reassuring me and be at my side to guide me through. When I feel tired, O Lord, You gave me the most rejuvenating sleep that I could ever ask for. When I'm about to stutter during exam, thank You Lord for being the one that helped me to speak.
In the storm, I saw myself and also others being weak, defeated, broke down, paralyzed with so much burdens and fear...

But Lord, You're the one that gave me the joy, peace and love in the process of it...
Because I ask...
And all I ask is the rain in the spring time...

Thank You Lord for this rain that You've send, allowing me to realize that I could not have done much without You... spring time rain..



No comments: