Thursday, May 17, 2007

Exam is temporarily over!!!!

I shall mark my calender today.....hahaha...it's end of my mid term exams today....weee..but......heck!If you think about it in a different way it actually means that i am another step closer to STPM!!!! ARGH!!!!!Anyway,I truly learnt my lesson....NEVER EVER STUDY LAST MINUTE!!!! Although studying last minute actually worked for me last time but not any more (how sad!!) because there is so much to remember and it's kinda like my brain get saturated very fast it seems nowadays.Even though the fact that studying consistently may sound ideal to me,however my patience to glue down at my table has it's limits and when the limits are exceeded,i'll fall asleep.....Hence my brain has reached it's so-called saturated vapour pressure when i'm caught dozing off in front of my books again.
Maybe it is a norm for form6 students to score lower as compared to the other courses but seriously i never regret coming into form 6 even though i may do bettter in A-levels or some other similar courses.In short,form 6 actually taught us more than what is in the textbooks as in,also, how we stand a better chance to survive in the crude and unpredictable world.Thanks to the fact that they set super hard questions to drill us within a short time limit for us to digest the facts thoroughly.....and alas tough luck causes us to fail!Notice or not the fact that a person may be more prepare to face the future if he or she learnt how to face stress and maybe one failure or two.I'm not saying that failing is a good thing but think about it this way:If we always achieve what we want by a pinch of luck and also no doubts about hardwork.Suddenly,we face a failure later in life?What happens then?Breakdown or stand up again is merely a clear answer.It's easy for one to answer the following:
"Just try again later and don't give up..........yada yada......and work hard........"However when the person is really in the situation,whatever actions he take is unpredictable...to cut the long story short,that's where and why psychologist and psychiatrist come into the scene right?


p/s:the above is just a personal point of view,readers may disagree or agree...
dats all for now........

No comments: