Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Photographs.......

Monday was our phoograph session and yup.....I'm involved.......coz i'm one of the Ed Board members.....it was super hot on that day and how brilliant of us to work under the sun without any caps.......but oh yes...there were umbrellas but they were used to prevent glaring from the sun.....And wat the heck i'm sweating like mad til my sunblock literally melted on my face........
Then during candid shot.......the behind ppl pushed me and alas i ended up with a gash of wound on my left leg.....and for viewer's info i'm actually wiping off the puss on the wund while typing this blog.....and dammit the wound may heal sooner or later but hecki lost the chance of going for my taekwondo competition which will be held on sunday and also the wound will b shown together with the developed picture later...and of all picture it's da prefect's picture u know?!gah..........i don't hav the mood to type any further today as the wound on my leg is bloody pain and it's not getting any better any tim soon i think......ah signing out for today...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hah? u got put sunblock one arr?? hahaha..k la! i hope ur wound wont leave u a "memorable" scar! if it did, just draw a smiley face there la..i'll help u, dun worry..hahahaha..

Jia Hui said...

Hi Master! Hopefully your leg is healing ^^ oh, and I had a lot of fun today =D thanks for the "hard" work!

TikTsin said...

to jessie's feet : get well soonnnnnnnnnnn =(

to jessie : CUTIIIIII =D