Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I'm blogging again

It's been tremendously long since i last blog..Kinda lost track bout everything...heck...worst thing to happen is i can't remember my previous blog address....
Actually today is just after my bio paper......thank God it is not as difficult as the previous Physics and Chem paper..so hopefully my few nights spent to burn the midnight oil is not wasted....and i just don't wanna fail.Anyway who in the world wants to fail?So i was chatting with chong xian juz now and he was daring me to put his name and start dissing him on the first entry of my blog....and hey i did it!(hey chongie,for daring me to do this,u owe me a lunch again!) Ah,tomorrow is maths paper 2......can't afford to screw this paper up as i've already did for the paper 1.Really can't wait for next week to come by because
a) midterm is officially over
b)ragging of lower sixers will begin {evil grins}
anyway i still have bigger fish to fry as my trials and STPM is another day or another week closer..haha...
For now,i shall study maths....

6 comments:

ChongX said...

wohoo!!!!!!!!!1 im the first=) good job nice blog!!haah i like to read blogs so you know what to do la=P

Jiaqi said...

update update!! hehe..

Anonymous said...

hehe..
yay yay!!
i'm da 2nd!!see! i promised to be da 2nd, rite?! n now.. i'm here!!hohoho!! u die lor..
i sure drop alot of rubbish comments here..hahaha!!

comments: ur blog lousy!! =p
my one better la..hahahaha

TikTsin said...

welcome to d blogging world =D

or should i say, welcome back? =P

Jiaqi said...

im the second la.. lol!!

Anonymous said...

nice blogg. u should make another blog here. www.bloggerteam.com