Saturday, June 20, 2009

Another outing during my hols...delayed again

My radio went nuts with my favourite song...urgh! *grumbles* why la of all time? I love that song okay?Though it sounds emo but yea I still h-e-a-r-t that song...
Anyway back to the outing that I mentioned, I just realised I have not upload the pictures here yet...Not really that late cause it happened about a month ago..LOL...
I will not upload all the pictures here cause I need to study and yes I realised that I study more than Year 1 which is a good thing, no?I guess everyone is putting their effort into Year 2. So I will upload ALL the pictures of the outing in Facebook once am free and only God knows when I'll be free...*Only Satchid wore the form 6 T-shirt that day..LOL sorry I can't fit into mine...And Chid was doing_____ thing in the picture...LOL Chid, for u to fill in the blank =P**My Nando's lunch**Chid on the phone with David...ish that David cannot make it that day or else we will have even more jokes from making fun of him**Qi, Ting and me.....2 engineering and 1 medic student**Waiting for movie to start outside GSC**Me and Qi**Me and Ting**Da GUYS..1 engineering and 2 medic student**Waffle session after movie..Ting and Shiau**Me likey**Shiau always make that face and I wonder why**Qi was surrounded by all medic students..jeng jeng jeng =P**Strategy planning or what?*
*I miss playing pool*
Seriously I feel like playing pool while typing this..
Oh well gotta run for the moment...
toodles~

3 comments:

☺仪仪☻ said...

seriously will addicted~
HAHAHAHA
we went to pool everytime after exams~XD

miss yu ting said...

wow..ah pik, u've so many ugly pics of mine..oh no!! :) 1st pic, my just-woke-up-face. SLOW UPDATER!!

Jessielicious said...

[yiyi]: haha i think ur a pro at pool huh?i'm nt..i jz play for fun oni..LOL

[yu ting]: mana ada ugly wor?busy mar dats y update later lo