Monday, June 8, 2009

Suddenly inspired to blog...

Life is like mixed rice...
God gave us all the opportunities and choices just like all the varieties of food the mix rice seller placed at the stall...
The combination of the food that you decide to put on your plate totally depends on ourself...
It's a matter of trial and error on whether the combination on our plate tasted good or otherwise...
If it doesn't, then we know we will never repeat the same combination again...
If it does, it leaves a good memory in us after we have completed that very meal...
No matter it tasted bad or good,
Life still goes on...
In future when we looked back...
We will always remember how good the combination tasted and often forgotten about the bad combination...
Let us learn to cherish the good moments we had together but forget about the not so good ones...
*Firework picture taken during CNY*
Be the spark that God wants us to be and shine for Him
I've learnt another thing today...
God gave us the salvation as the ultimate gift to us
But how we live our life is our gift back to God...
I want to stop getting stuck in time
And focus on His purpose in my life...
For where He started His work in me
To live a life to fullfil His masterpiece...
To look beyond and to seek His plans in store for me
And His praise of good and faithful servant at the end of the day when I meet Him...
I thank You Lord for Your healing and strength in me!
For I know I've sidetracked and tasted failures
But you taught me to remember You not only in sufferings but also in celebrations...


No comments: