Monday, June 22, 2009

I purposely typed this after I sms-ed you

Problems arises and obstacles hinders us from going forward,
In the midst of it we taste failures, rejections and discontentment,
We complaint,we cried, we grumbled but nothing changed,
We get blinded by all kinds of negative feelings,
But have we prayed?
I did and I overcame it,
Not of my own capability but the victory that belongs to the Lord.
Because it is He who strengthens me...
He strengthens me with His love..

Love, you say? Which is greater?Love with one another or God's love?
God's love and purpose must first fill the big and deep holes in us that no other love can fill
Once that's filled,
Other love are choices, to give and receive,
Not pressured or forced...


Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no records of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

When we come to the brink of falling into the pit of anger and hatred, take a step back and rejoice for the fact that you are able to love.
Cherish the moments which you had together rather than keeping records of each shortcomings.
Forgive and look forward...
As there will always be another sun rise after every sunset...
Don't take this message from me but take it from He who inspires me to blog this...
For God is the one who first show His love to all who are yet to know Him...

2 comments:

Pup said...

Thanks Ah Pik =D

Just found out something about someone I've known my whole life.

Really am feeling better now.

Jessielicious said...

LOL... =)