Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm so proud of my height!

I'm so proud being short..Well not really that short but enough to save myself from a blow on my head just now in the LRT...
Anyway it must be God's protection over me that save my scalp from a few laceration marks or bruises...
I was happily listening to songs on my handphone while standing in front of the door and suddenly I felt something odd just happened..At a split moment I thought the door opened while the train was moving but it wasn't the door.So when I looked up....OMGOSH! The whole panel just missed my head for a few centimeters,probably around 5cm?And it's like swaying back and forth as the train moved...Scary but yea thank God that I'm saved and protected by Him!
*Not a good shot but yea notice the shadow on the door- the whole panel was hanging there!*
*Relatively I took the shot of this guy and the hanging panel-compare the height of the door and the height of the guy.*
Oh that guy in the second picture was probably around 165cm? Just a rough estimation...

2 comments:

TikTsin said...

scary o_o

for all you that could've knocked you silly :P

Jessielicious said...

I'm still normal so am nt silly so yea it didn't knock me!yay!!