Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Random again at 4am in the morning

Yes it's 4am in the morning and nope I'm not suppose to be sleeping because I woke up at 3am in the morning without the help of alarm clock.Don't even bother counting the hours that I need for sleeping...

Mixing cordial drinks at 4am in the morning isn't a brilliant idea...I can't tell whether it is too sour or too sweet or tasteless! OMGOSH! So frustrating! Oh just in case you're wondering what drink am I mixing, it's orange juice....

Kenneth and gang went to watch Harry Potter! And I stayed at home =(
And oh someone just entertain me with Happy Potter..Don't know what is that but I know it's produced, directed and acted by the person who mentioned that..wuahahahaha!

Another visit this Friday...is to Blood Bank..wow! and I don't even know where is Blood Bank to begin with.But who cares...got free bus ride wert...haha!

Ok am just being too random!What can I do coz it's 4am...LOL

1 comment:

foodislove said...

wehhhhhhhhhh ur making me tension la.... wakes up so damn early. i got seminAr oso i din wake up and do yet lor. omgawd.

and ek hem.... i know, i know.. im so creative. *producer of happy potter* <--- but tat was typo la. kaka.