Saturday, July 11, 2009

SRJK(C) Yuk Chai of Standard 6H (2000) Reunited Partially

Yes from the title itself says it all, it's been 9 years ever since I see some of them....I know this post should be up last weekend after the gathering itself but yea blame it on the busy-ness again =P
Now let's just get the pictures do most of the talking or perhaps blogging...lazy to type so much lar.....Have to study in awhile....*My class photo in the year 2000 and yes I was 12 so spot me*
I have no difficulties recognising them, a good sign for my memory!yayness~~
AND AND AND all of them that were present that day remember me too!double yayness~~
So yea we were there for almost 2 hours talking and asking each other about recent stuff and also trying to recall all the things that we did in standard 6 9 years ago... suddenly I felt old-ish*Me, Von Yi and Jia Yin**Zhen Yuan and Jian Jun-both engineers-to-be**Jing Ying-thanks to her for the gathering, she took the effort to organise everything**Lots and lots of talking and catching up**Li Ping, Ka Men, Me, Xian Mei and Sue Hsia**All the guys that were there that day- yes 3 guys only**Huey Chyi (class monitor), Ai Ling, Debbie, Me and Jason**Very brave of me to take a so close up shot with minimal photo editing been done..LOL*

*Random Shot- why? because I like the wallpaper**LOL The 2 good buddies of mine in primary school..Now Deb is going to be a nutritionist and and Jia Yin is going to be a vet*
Oh well that's all for now...Though not everybody turned up for the reunion but after the reunion most of us are reunited through Facebook..THE POWER OF FACEBOOK perhaps

2 comments:

makkwanwuey said...

nice outing ... but wheres all the guys ??? except me lolx.. dont worry i try make it to the next outing XD

Anonymous said...

Hey, nice post! thanks for you guys who attend, this gathering only consider quite success!
yup, as kwan wuey said, where is the guys! sadness only 3 turn up! but better than nothing!
Let's try again next time! take care!

Jing Ying