Wednesday, January 6, 2010

“I’m a Tooth Fairy..”

*Puts on thinking cap* and *think think think*... If I'm a tooth fairy....
And what was the question again?
Oh yea....
1.How would I complete my mission to collect tooth from underneath the pillow of a child?
2.What gadgets I’d like to have to ensure total stealth in your operations?

My answer to Question no.1...
Easy Lah...
STEP 1: Send the child a list of links for some addictive games that strains the "brain energy" of the child (ie increasing glucose uptake by the brain causing polyphagia especially in sweet stuff hence increasing the possibility of the child meeting the dentist)
STEP 2a: If the child didn't bring back the extracted tooth then I shall visit the dentist...to...find the tooth and take it
and tada finish mision... if not proceed to STEP 2b
If the child brought the tooth home and placed under pillow...
STEP 2b: Hypnotise the child through the game AGAIN! And sneaked in through the window and grab the tooth....
Tadaaaa~ another mission accomplished!

My question to Question no.2...I need.....
1. To design a game which is addictive and I can control through a big server individually to know how much addicted the child is...and to know the sleeping pattern of the kid ie..how long does it take him/her to be in deep asleep...
2. Candy production companies and candy selling advertisements...Yeap I need to take over the candy making industry to promote candies through the game by advertising in it...(hey, 2 birds with 1 stone..I make extra money to give to the toothless-kids, I earned extra teeth from the kids)
3. Have all the access to dental clinics...Easier to collect tooth and help that poor child who forgot to take the tooth home and place under pillow for him/her and to give money....
4. Have a tooth detector....Easier to get the tooth...
5. Sleeping gas....To ensure pure sleeping by the whole family and the child and every being that is living in the house....
6. CCTV disabler....So that my act shall not be caught on CCTV or whatsoever...

LOL....I think that is about all that am gonna blog for the pair of tickets...And this is purely out of boredom and sleepiness...So please give me the tickets yea? ;) Thanks........LOL

2 comments:

rekony said...

=_______________________________=""""

Jessielicious said...

ron: apa la?