Friday, January 1, 2010

Blessed New Year of 2010

Am back...It's 1st of January 2010...and am starting my blog anew...with a new blog name...
I started my blog in 2007 with the blog name live_life_with_jokes_and_craps, however, when I created that blog name...It was 1st in a hurry and 2nd I wasn't inspired yet...And so as time goes on "live_life_with_jokes_and_craps" has been tagging along with this blog ever since...

Behind that blog name was because I want people to read my blog to share whatever that I felt throughout my journey in life and also the things that I gained and/or I lost along the way.On top of that a blog is a channel for me to pour out my views and a place to keep my pictures since my hard disk can't store that much of info...So yea..journeying in life can be full of challenges and the un-inspired me at that moment can't think of any better name or words than that...

Anyway is 2010 now and to kick start...
I had an awesome day out..
Movie: Avatar and the rating given by me is 8/10
My views: Love the graphics and also the glowing scenes...(for those who doesn't know what glowing scenes means..go watch the show!)
Lunch at Esquire and while typing this my family is having a reunion in the living room and yea I know I should get outta here and join them for that...So yea signing off now with some pictures taken by Julia....=)DA guyzzzzz.....Michael, Wilson, David and Lik Xon...DA galzzzzz.........Maelodee, Joanne, Me, Tina, JuliaEVERYBODY....
So yea...Happy New Year of 2010 =)

No comments: