Friday, June 4, 2010

It's 4th of June and the randomness begins

A post to confirm that my blog is still not dead...
Lemme see what am having on my hands at the moment...
I'm 1 month before leaving KL to KT...although both start with "K", the difference between these 2 places is HUGE!!!
Will I emo before leaving?Maybe yes and maybe no!I don't know just yet...so I answer probably...

Currently in library using friends laptop and at the same time thinking about the tonnes of pictures that are yet to be process and uploaded...Just got a task to shoot for an event next week and that means I gotta go back to process the pictures like A.S.A.P...

Been having lots of stuff running through my head...Don't really know how to put it in words for most of them...A mixture of good stuff and bad stuff...
Well what is life if everything went on smooth sailing right?

Am thinking of a new laptop...makes me think even more of getting one with me using Ji Yin's new laptop to type this post..LOL

UCSI library is super noisy!!!ugh! I guess it won't change even a zillion years later...
I personally feel that this post is super dull and aimless...gosh!!am so gonna upload some pictures...Can't stand this kinda dullness anymore....gah signing off for now!

No comments: