Friday, June 25, 2010

Update Sneak Peek

I'm working on another update!! Just that I got sunburnt in the event!!argh >.<""

Now I look as if am having SLE... CHOI!!! CHOI!! CHOI!! *echos by my friend in msn...don't know why but I can clearly imagine how she does it...LOL* because of the reddish-ness across my face...that looks like a butterfly rash...but...AM NOT having SLE!!!

Now, now butterfly rash is one of the many manifestations of SLE...

Anyway just for those who doesn't know what SLE stands for...it's Systemic Lupus Erythematosus....It's an autoimmune disease where your body produces antibody to attack your own body tissues...Disasterous? oh yes! No more details here..because it's not a post about SLE but a sneak peak for what is coming up!!

Toddles and yes am feeling random tonight again...

p/s: for those who wants to know what SLE is...here is the link... http://www.medicinenet.com/systemic_lupus/article.htm

No comments: