Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Nature Shots

It's a sudden thing that I feel like blogging and uploading pictures...
So there goes the pictures for my Fraser's trip...Experimenting with all kinds of settingsI doubt I wanna type out what settings that I used due to the reason that am lazy to check =P
Anyway I have uploaded the whole series of pictures in Facebook, here are just the few pictures that I love the most!If you notice, they are actually very common flowers that we find along pavements and sidewalks.It's just that we don't take note of them.But if we choose to, they are indeed very beautiful things.
Slowing things down isn't a bad thing at times, but of course I don't mean by procrastinating nor ignore urgency in crucial times.
What I meant is, sometimes we tend to rush things too much in life, we want it to do it OUR way and have control over EVERYTHING; we tend to think that it's our life,so who cares, I'm going to do it MY way and if it screwed up it's MY problem... sounds familiar?
But what happens when things or circumstances don't turn out as what we expected it to?
You play either 2 cards...The "Fight" card" and the "Flight card"

"Fight" card: You take the chance to blame everyone, everything and even God for not answering your prayers or that He did not bless you enough?

"Flight" card: Total lost of interest and even in the event of finding another way out...because all you care is to say "I don't care anymore..."

Let's take a few steps back and rewind it, if we could just wait!
Wait for the correct opportunity...Wait for the correct timing...
Above all is to seek for God's rest and peace in out heart before making the leap, things could have turn out differently...
Fine, since you say the mistake has been done what shall you do now?
Well, my answer to you is...It's still not too late to put things to right and it's not too late to seek His guidance!
Signing off for now...

1 comment:

Xin said...

NICE PICS!!!!
my new blog.. ehehe