Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Long ago...


These pictures were ages ago and since I have nothing to do for this evening..I'll blog about it..so let's reminiscence the good old times that we shared...The posers of upper 6 science 1 even before the dissection starts...From left Meng Li,Hui Ling, Yu Ting and me...and Chong was at the background..

There we go...let the cutting begin...

Me with my dissected rat in water....


Yeap...Was my rat....haha...I dissected it long ago....way back in Upper 6.. the heart of this rat is preserved and stored somewhere with my stuffs...

The leng lui-s of U6S1: Hui Ling,Yu Ting, Meng Li, Jiaqi,Me and Raja
I really miss all these great memories...too bad we did not take any pictures for the catching insects and collecting plants project...but to all my group members....you guys remember what happened right?Was damn fun travelling to the enchanted area of Taman Sri Gombak by bus 43 and walking aimlessly to find for a shop name call Papillon remember?And the best one was outside Gasing Hill...Lavania,Hui Ling, Yu Ting, Meng Li and me happily stop in front of Gasing Hill and stone there.We were planning to catch some bugs after a class lunch at A&W but unfortunately was too afraid to go in so we decided to call Guo Zhang to the rescue in the end...
U6S1 of 2007, you people really rock my world and painted a part of my life .....
Signing off for dinner

No comments: