Sunday, June 1, 2008

I'm too ill to update..

Thank God I'm not having dengue fever after the blood test result came out...I was having really high fever,chills, excruciating lower backache that spreads to all over my legs, swollen eyes, headache and I can say almost 7 out of 10 of the symptoms of a dengue fever.To make things more worse,I was bitten my lots of mosquitoes the other day and m neighbour just recover from a dengue fever not long ago...After visiting the hospital and having a blood test to test whether it's dengue...Hallelujah..it's not..but still having high fever and 2 very swollen and goldfish eyes now...sigh...Anyway I know whatever I'm suffering now,it's nothing as compared to my friend's grandmother..She's going to undergo an operation to remove a cancerous growth in her womb tomorrow and if it's succesfully done,she'll have to undergo chemotherapy..whatever it is,it will be a high risk for her...=(

Dear Heavenly Father, I come before you to ask for Your healing upon my friend's grandmother.I pray that you will give her strength to go through the whole procedure of defeating the cancer.Lord, strengthen her will and let her know that You are there with her at all times.I ask for Your mercy upon my friend's grandmother that I know that she can come in no other way but only through You and You alone to ask for healing in her body.We believe that Jesus has already borne all our sins, pain and diseases 2000 years ago, and that Your divine healing is already made available to us..We love You,Lord and as I present my request to You, O Lord,we will wait upon You with your peace.
In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

No comments: