Thursday, June 12, 2008

More pictures of science1 peeps


Our KDU trip pictures...Yu Ting, Hui Ling, Raja, Meng Li and me

(The missing person in our class picture later)Brian and Satchid


Chongxian, Meng Li, Raja and Yu Ting...Yu Ting wasn't sleeping actually.It's just her trying to be asleep and at the same time lowering the chair on Meng Li

Yee Han and Lavania...Don't they look lovely in this picture?

Chongxian ( I really don't know what is wrong with him doing that pose and probably he needs make up that day...XP haha), Kok Joo, me ( I have to admit that I look nice in this picture,don't you think?*cheh perasan*), Jiaqi and Vitya


My beloved classmates of Science 1 2006/2007....To all who does not know my classmates...allow me to introduce from behind: Guo Zhang,Kok Joo,Meng Li,David,Yu Ting,Hui Ling and me...Front row: Lavania,Jiaqi, Yee Han, Vitya, Raja, Satchid, Shiau & Chongxian
Hmm...Brian is not in the picture and I think he got home straight from KDU I think..and where is Hadi?

Situation in the bus

Clockwise: Meng Li, Hui Ling, Yu Ting & Raja

I wonder why are they holding hands

Hmm...I suddenly have the mood to blog about every single one that is in my class...Should I do it? Should I?Alright here it goes....We follow the sequence in the register book ok?

Kok Joo: Smart fella in U6S1...just ask him anything that you don't understand academically and you shall have the answer...His laughter fills the air,so no doubt people can hear him everywhere....He reminds me of being the Digi yellow guy( psst...don't you think so?)WE love to irritate him with the Digi song...A doctor-to-be and I really hope that I can work together with him.

Hui Ling: She is known in many ways..JP calls her Mee Ting(inside joke), I call her sotong...A great friend and she really knows how to show you some unpredictable things in class..for eg: for no apparent reason, she will make some weird sound or actions in the middle of the class...She is another source of laughter for me and I miss those moments of laughter and hanging out together after school...The events are still ongoing for me and her

Pik Yuen: Hmm...I'm me...Was head prefect in my whole Samad life...Can be dangerously provoked either to laugh or to blast ( due to my job)...Gah lazy to describe about myself..so let's move on
Shiuan Wei: I mistaken his name as Shivan Wei on the first day I know him...haha..he claims that he looks like a teddy bear and I do agree on that...but I think I agree more on Jiaqi calling him "Fei Shiau".He has a great dream to invent Ah Shiau car and so I hope he will give me discount next time...His outfit colour is either Red, Black or White.A nice friend who likes to call me Ah Pik as loud as possible...swt rite?

Chongxian: He always think he is very macho and cool...haha but I think he needs make up and a pink dress...A cool friend who has both a motorcycle and car license.A poser but still girley.His favourite quote is: Whatever makes you happy la...And he STILL owes me Baskin Robbin's ice cream...haha..After all he is quite smart too and he got himself into Singapore university to do Maths...
YeeHan: She calls herself skinny zombie and up til now I still don't know why...A very sweet person and a very nice friend...She looks innocent but looks can be deceiving...trust me, she is not as innocent as she appears to be...Seriously she is more hardworking than I do when we were still in school.She gave me the impression that she is shy towards people that she doesn't know and probably I was wrong...A potentially good girlfriend to be to the lucky ones..After all she is still available,so *hint* *hint*....

Lavania: Another sweet and shy girl that I know.The another only prefect in U6S1 besides me...Wonderful helper of mine and also a sweet friend.But when it comes to talking,we can really talk a lot to each other and so you have to get to know her to keep her talking..She always thinks that she is not good at stuff but don't believe her in that cause she is just having high expectations...Oh and Pn Goh's another favourite student XP..haha (she is so going to kill me upon seeing this)We bought her some "special present" during her 19th birthday and we hope that she is still keeping it.

Guo Zhang: I know him since orientation day in Samad through Charles and something tells me that I'll end up in the same class as him and I'm damn right about it...A great friend but a person to be beware of during stressful situation and therefore never provoke him with nonsense during "un-suitable" time...A friend that talks a lot with me when we sat together during lessons and that explains why we never sit together...all in all a great friend who comes to our rescue when we were in need ( quoting from the Gasing Hill incident)

Jiaqi: She join our class quite late but she blends in with us very fast...The leng lui in our class and I got close to her towards the end of Lower 6. A good friend who is always there for me when I emo last time and I hope that I don't emo anymore...A person who can share your secrets with and I have to admit that she is good in make up...We had loads of fun times together but I guess we are lacking of chances to go out and hang out together now and I hope we can do it again...

David: Fuiyor this guy ah...I think I can type one whole day about him man!But since it's all about brief description, so I'll try to make it short.I MISS WHACKING him.Somehow he always make me whack him and not only me...he always say things that can make people go nuts or in other words he really has the skills to drive people mad...After all, he is a nice guy minus all the self-praise of himself and he knows what to say when I'm not in good mood to attempt to make me feel better...We call him lala-chai and HE IS LALA...He is an extremist when it comes to play or style his hair everywhere he goes and even Mr JP take notice of that...Everyone just can't resist the temptation to make fun of him OR he make fun of himself that tempt us to make fun of him even though we did not thought of it in the first place....K lar...enough lar...oh oh oh! He is definitely the source of laughter of our class ( at least for me lar)

Brian: He was in the same class as me in standard 3 and after that we went to SMDU and I never expect to see him in Samad but there we were...Wasn't really close to him in primary school and in SMDU but we kinda know each other better once in form6..Oh I still yet to draw his glasses with liquid paper..haha it's an inside joke..and yeap we (HL,me and YT) were the ones to draw his table with chalk and make a mess for him and it was damn fun doing that ok?

Yu Ting: The octy in my class..always tries to kill me with her nail polish and coming late to school last time..Since can't be unfair to the others,I hereby reveal that I wrote her name a few times in the pathway book..haha..A nice friend together with Hui Ling to create lots of jokes and craps in class...We hang out quite often and I hope she doesn't HBB me next time..A poser in action with me and we have lots to share between each other together with Hui Ling..My sing k kaki of this class..

Raja: Pn Goh's number ONE favourite student..haha! A nice friend who always been helpful to me when I needed help last time.The blood-sucker of U6S1 who keeps asking me to pay my class fund which I always don't. So in other words, she is the Ah Long of our class and she keeps our account really tight as in we still have plenty of money left at the end of graduation....My bus companion to KL for tuition and I'm really glad of that because she saved me from being bored to death in the bus and also to keep me awake in tution.

Ras Hadi: He is Ras..Our class moniter...Another one whom I never expect to see in form 6 from SMDU...and I think he is a person who has high expectations of himself and it's really hard for me to describe him..after all he is Ras....

Satchid: Another laughing source of our class and he really knows what to say to keep us laughing...He always try to be funny and surprisingly he succeed in that and so if ever he can't find a job,he can be an entertainer.The person who competes with me by the game of "whose bus comes first" last time.I was waiting for either 99 Metro bus or U88 Rapid KL and he was waiting either 6 Metro or U82 and apparently i always win...now he is the person who keeps nudging me for no reason on MSN and the person responsible to hang my comp -.-"
Vitya: JP calls her triple V and she is the next person after Yu Ting as she tried to make me get fout of my job by her nail polish and short socks...She laughs out loud in class and she can really run.I didn't know she was a great runner until I saw her in action during sports day and she is a great runner...well at least to the extend of getting best sportswoman...Stunning huh?Well at least better than me who can't even qualify for all the events.sigh!

Meng Li: The cute "mushroom" of science 1..She is so cute that you really feel like disturbing her..She is a very creative person and she can draw super well and better than me also since I sux big time in drawing..I always ask her for help for all my bio drawing whenever possible and therefore to get at least a B+....A very responsible sister to her siblings and also a very cute and nice friend of mine...

Oppsie time for dinner,have to sign off..But really all of the people mentioned above really plays a big part of my memories in Samad.I really wish we could turn back time to all the great memories and great laughs that we shared together...Miss you guys loads and you peeps ROCK!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha.
i like the part where you describe DAVID.
super duper FUNNY.
yea, i kinda miss david's drivin ppl go nuts jokes.
must ajak david out one day, just to listen to his UNIQUE jokes + some self-praising acts.
hehehe.

Anonymous said...

APA INI??? GZ is the no. 1 la, remember, he's 'intelligent boi'~

Jiaqi said...

hahaha. damn funny lar.. even till today, the digi ad in the cinema still reminds me of kok joo. lol!
ask me out la.. we must go out at least once more before everyone goes off to study k! i'll wait to hear from u ya! take care..

ChongX said...

eh what u said about me is totally wrong okay! tskk..i'm disappointed on how you described me! and i dont need make up and pink dress okay! you need it more XD i'm 'pretty' enough already! HAHAHAH