Monday, June 30, 2008

Wisha wishy wishes

To God:
Thank You for everything..No words can describe how much things I want to thank You for and how much I love You..

To my friends who are having orientation at their uni:
Have fun you people and don't forget me k?All the best for all of you and work hard towards your future...May the blessings of God fall upon all of you while you people go through whatever that you may face.

To my friends who are still uncertain for when university will start like me:
Stop worrying...Keep praying to God for He is faithful and He will provide You the way...Never give up hope but surrendered all your problems to Him..Be alert of the opportunities that are lying ahead of you that are just happen to be there because for every "just-happen-to-be-there" is truly a divine appointment from Him..

To the one who is first day at work today- Andrew:
All the best to you and work hard...Don't be lazy and don't sleep in the office...Also don't keep looking at or keep taking pictures with leng lui at work =)....Anyway may God bless you with a great start and I pray that you will have a great future ahead of you...
p/s: thursday night how?Dinner/ supper yea?

To the birthday girl- Christine:
Happy birthday to you once again....Have a good one going out tonight!

To those who are reading this:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I hope you will keep visiting as I'll try to keep updating..

To my stomach:
Stop growling!

To all:
tata for now...cheerz people and have a great day and a blessed week ahead

picture taken many years ago...2006 I think

No comments: