Sunday, July 6, 2008

I'm starting uni tomorrow!

So excited that I'm going to be a FIRST YEAR MEDICAL student at UCSI tomorrow!BUT at the same time I'm a lil sad because it is the end of the season for me to bum around....So long and farewell to my 7 months of holiday......
On another note, I really thank God for His blessings upon me that I got the chance to enter to this medical degree in this uni...It is truly His divine appointment that I applied,interviwed and accepted ALL IN A DAY ( which was on thursday)..However behind this miracle, God has really put a test on my perseverance on whether I really want to take up Medicine as my lifelong career...I applied for one particular uni and they keep me waiting for so long...3 months plus for those who don't know and towards last week my mum asked me to try applying for UCSI and so I did and God really open up another door for me...But along the road, I really did broke down a few times and I admit that whenever people ask me which uni and what course I'm on for,I really felt the pain and dissapointment deep in me.So I prayed that I wanna break away from this long awaiting and truly I really do not know how to thank Him for answering my prayers as He is a faithful and great God...Thank You Jesus for this wonderful blessing upon me....and oh not forgetting that I wanna thank all the pastors, elders, family and friends who prayed for me during this season of awaiting and I love you all... ~ xoxoxoxoxoxo~muaxz and hugz~
So yeap I'm going to sleep soon and tomorrow shall be Day 1.....

On another small note,
To Satchid,all the best for your interview tomorrow and I pray that God will pour out His blessings upon you like what He did to me.
Nitez ppl...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey!!
i thought u applied for IMU.. what's up with the UCSI thingy?
p/s:my blog-greensquid.wordpress.com