Sunday, July 6, 2008

I got tagged

Okay..for 1 year of blogging and I never got tagged but now...


1.Do you like Chinese food?
Erm yea..I eat Chinese food everyday..

2.How big is your bed?
Queen size...I'm capable of dominating the whole bed :)

3.Is your room clean?
Haha damn can I pass this question?But to a lot yea..

4.Laptop or desktop computer?
Laptop

5.Favourite comedian?
Hui Ling & Yu Ting & myself :) ( we know why)


6.Do you smoke?
No..

7.Does anyone like you?
God, my family, my friends and I'm not too sure about someone( I'll be happy if he does...)

8.What's da sexiest thing of Condoleeza Rice?
*scratch head* what the heck?Who is that?aiya I dunno means not sexy la...


9.Sleep with or without clothes on?
Half.... :) whatever man....

10.Who sleeps with you every night?
No one...

11.Do long distance relationships work?
It depends...but I hope it does....=)



12.How many times have you been pulled over by the police?
None


13.Pancakes or french toast?
can I have both please?


14.How do you like your eggs?
LMAO...

15.Do you believe in astrology?
No...I believe in God..


16.Last person you talked to on the phone?
Mum


17.What was the last text message you received?
'R u bck?'


18.McDonalds or Burger King?
Mcdonalds


19. Number of pillows?
2....yay bantal busuk.....

20.Last thing you ate?
Crap I forgot to eat today...neah had biscuit and ice cream

21.Last thing you bought?
KTM and LRT tickets...ah I wanna get a Touch n Go...

22.What are you hearing right now?
The sound of the fan turning...

23.Pick a lyric?
huh?*blur*

24.What kind of jelly would you like on your PB &J sandwich?
Anything goes.....as long as it's not the flavour that I detest...haha creating chance to make you all to take some effort to know me la....

25.Can you play pool?
Yea

26.Do you know how to swim?
Yes?No?Dunno la

27.Favourite ice cream?
Chocolate mint!!!!!!

28.Do you like maps?
Erm....yes for those accurate maps and hell no for the inaccurate ones

29.Tell me a random fact.
I am in medical school as a 1st year student.yayness!

30.Ever had a hard on at work?
What work la?

31.Ever attended a theme party?
Yeap..Proms and I'm having a dinner oh wait is it a party coming up organised by seniors..

32.Ever do a keg stand?
What the crap....

33.Craziest place you've slept after a night of drinking?
On the sofa...not crazy enough eh?

34.What is your favourite season?
Shopping season

35.What is the first music show you ever saw?
Wang LeeHom -Bu ke neng cuo guo ni

36.Pick a few movie quotes:
Yesterday is a history,tomorrow is a mystery buy today is a gift.A gift to find that mystery. (from Kungfu Panda)
I love you too (from many)

37.Favourite quotes:
Leave it to God...

38.What is your favourite hangout?
1u

39.Best friend's name?
Er...I think I have too many to name...

40.How long have you known him?
Who is the him?

41.Last time you laughed at something stupid?
All the time

42.What time did you wake up this morning?
6am.

43.Wake up next to anyone?
My shadow

44.Best thing about winter.
For me to confess my heart out to someone special and be able to feel the warmness that comes from within...

45.Name a couple of favourite colours
Blue,Purple,Green,Red,Black and White

46.How old are you?
20 in 2008

47. What month is your birthday in?
September...

48.Do you think pirates are cool or overrated?
Yeap they are kinda cool with the body piercing and people like Captain Jack Sparrow.

49.Favourite Dave Matthew's band song?
who is that?

50.What are you doing this weekend?
Have orientation at UCSI with the seniors and go to church

51.Who will take this survey?
Erm....Andrew Wong la...Dunno why that's the only one I thought of for this question....

No comments: