Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I need more than 24 hours?

24 hours what can you do with it?
8 hours of sleep and there you have 1/3 of the day gone...
3 hours on eating plus taking occasional snacks...
2 hours on taking shower and toilet breaks...
8 hours spent in university plus travelling to and fro...
5 hours more to study and rest???

SWT...never in my life I did a timetable for myself because I know I won't follow it..But oh well it looks as if my 24 hours are spent wisely and productively but heck NO! So much things to do and to study and am hardly concentrating..people say that doctors do not have life but I really want to proof it the other way.... haha anyone wants to choose medicine as your career, you better think twice and oh I am definitely not complaining that I regret choosing this line...
Gotta get back to more study....till then!
On another note, my internet line went a lil nutcase this week...grrr

No comments: