Sunday, July 13, 2008

To blog or not to blog?

So many things happen in a week and I don't know where to start blogging about....
First I bummed into some super chun handsome cum popular guy in university on the second day when I saw him again I knew that he is THE ONE and then we went for a movie and hang out together and then two days ago he proposed to me and I accepted it and now I'm engaged......So folks what are you guys waiting for?Congratulate me lar.....Who am I kidding man?Fairy-tale-romantic story happening on Jess Chia?No way man....haha..ok ok enough fooling around....here are the updates....

1. Went to uni on saturday for orientation and got myself tired until I felt like dying....Seniors make us go everywhere doing "Amazing Race" in the campus area and just so you know the campus itself is located on a hilly area and the stairs that links to block to block are killers..All of you guys know that I'm sort of a small eater right?The worse part of the game is asking us to eat a plate of rice in an restaurant outside the campus after a lot (and I really mean A LOT) of running around finding for clues and stuff..No one can actually help the team members to finish the food except for the individual him/herself...Poor me right?BUT....BUT...BUT! Since I have gastric problem they allowed me to let Thomas help me to finish the food....only on ONE condition he has to eat it together with a cup of water...So he asked for a cup of water and I scoop the rice plus lady finger plus coleslaw into the cup of water and he ate it!!!!!OMG! Damn gross right? So good of him man!!!!Oh yea ...intro to you my team members in team 31....Thomas, Yoke Poh and me !!!!!1 guy to take care of 2 chun and hot chics!!!!!AND we never imagine that we got 3rd place man!!!So RM30 for all 3 of us....
p/s: actually we suppose to go through 17 stations which are all VERY FAR APART....too many to recall and to type but it's all in my head...

2.Friday night was a senior and junior bonding dinner...The seniors prepared a slide show about themselves and they performed a short sketch for us...We the juniors also performed for them also and it was a really short 2 mins sketch cause we just prepared 2 hours before show time...anyway it was a really crazy one but we really had fun during the brainstorming and rehearsing....And of course I'm in the sketch la...oh yea whacking Kenoph (I'm suppose to whack him in the sketch) was no easy task,that fella supposed to "drop dead" on the floor but he don't want...and he make me whack him even more...ah padan muka dia la!


3.Thursday night was a dreaded night as I have to prepare a presentation for my very first PBL (Problem-based Learning) presentation...No books, no time and no experience but thank God, Dr Anu was satisfied with all my findings....Had another presentation on thursday morning itself about describing ourself with the PBL members and with Dr Sundaresan as our facilitator..

4.Cracked my head on what to draw on the piece of mahjong paper given to describe about myself and I drew some ecology picture...Signature drive drove us to Dr Ogunbanjo's office to sing him songs that he has not heard before...We started singing You Raised Me Up with me being the loudest and finally he said that he knew the song so we have to change another chinese song or something else.....


I think I'm typing anti-chronologically but yea my recalling skills go this way so sorry...anyway that's all for now and I think I shall find for pictures for our orientation from my seniors and til then tata for now!

No comments: