Sunday, September 28, 2008

Atone Retreat @ Malacca

Just got back from the 2D1N Atone retreat camp and I'm obviously waiting for the pictures....But I just want to thank Celine je je and her team of committee member's hardwork and commitment to make this retreat a success and an enjoyable one...Really did enjoyed it...hehe actually I wish it was longer but if it's longer then more work and planning have to be done right?Anyway thanks for all the efforts!!! Love you people.......and the VIP to thank is of course God!!! It is by Him the whole retreat went well and we truly felt His presence especially during praise and worship....truly we just wanna worship Him for what He has given us that we sinners do not even deserve.....So I just wanna thank the Lord for everything that by His plan and His will that it is made happen..........

On the another note, I actually wanted to say something I'm not courageous enough to someone.The scenario is I don't know what are you thinking about and by making first move I scared that I'll ruined everything and we will have nothing to say at all as I don't do the first move action unless I like the person a lot.....So I seek Him and for His guidance, but am still waiting for His answers to this prayer that I have place forward...If you are reading this and you have a slight idea that it is you I'm referring to, Praise God for that and please don't be ignorant...Through so much of things I have typed, I think it is sort of me doing first move in disguise, don't you think? Thank God for blogs...really!

No comments: