Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thank you my friends in M-lane

Thank you so much for the surprise birthday cake and celebration...Even though my birthday is not today but next wednesday but thaks anyway.....FA4 was crap and I know I screwed it again but anyway it's Pharmacology so yea Jess Chia is no expert in Pharmaco and heck the behavioural science questions did not come out at all....and that is like the scoring part....Anyway cut the crap, FA4 is over, so snap out of it and move on with my life....It's Kenneth's birthday today so Happy Birthday my Cockroach Boy!!!!!!!!!!!AND....and...and it's Justin Chan's birthday too....so Happy Birthday Justin gor gor!!!!!!Happy Birthday in advance to Kavitha too....

Okie some pictures stolen from everywhere....
Birthday cake

Clearly Kenneth killed the cake...swt
Kavitha, Kenneth and me cutting the cake
Kavitha, me and Kenneth posing with our cake
Mr Foo and Kavitha....rumoured couple in class...wakakakkaka Francine and Kenneth

Kenneth and Wen Yi....Big big thanks to Wen Yi for buying us the cake...love yea!!Cockroach boy and meSome of the random pictures in class.....Lai acting like errrrrrr.......
Anyway thanks for the celebration once again!!!!!!

No comments: