Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy birthday to me!!!!




Many thanks to those who has wished me all the birthday wishes!The below are the dear people whom I want to thank for their wishes and blessings:
1) Mum and dad
2) Ps Chandran
3) Jiaqi
4) Hui Ling
5) Meng Li
6) Chongxian (chongie girl)
7) Wen Yi
8) Richard/Wei Nerng
9) Lee Keng
10) Francine
11) Nicholas Choi
12) Ray Mun
13) Winnie
14) Kenneth ( cockroach boy)
15) Akita
16) Wai Leng
17) Debbie Thong
18) Yee San
19) Harikumar
20) Celine Lim
21) Celine Wong (my leng lui je je)
22) Kit Yan ( kit kit)
23) Darryl
24) Joanne Ho
25) Jo Anne
26) Mei Kuen
27) Mee Lin ( my boss)
28) Bob Lay (bublay)
29) Christine Chin
30) Jayde
31) Hiu Mun
32) Jou Ling
33) Alvin Lim
34) Kok Foo /Ryan (lion =P)
35) Yeat Teng
36) Joel
37) Wenli
38) Cindee
39) Satchid (naughty grandpa)
40) Jason Lee
41) Jian Sheng (cicak)
42) YC
43) Tze Teng
44)Tik Tsin (Ah pek)
45)Leland


If I left out anyone..sorry ah...I didn't intend to but I tried my best to type in everybody's name....so shouldn't left out anybody.....Oh yea one most important one I have to thank is God!!!Thank God I'm still alive and well and that He has bless me with so many blessings so that I could be a blessing to the others...
Hmm...talking about birthday wishes, let's see what I want......
I want to be happy
I want to graduate at the end of 5 years to be a doctor
I want to serve the Lord with all my heart
I want to find someone

Another 2hours and 45 mins more my birthday would be over....Actually I was waiting for someone's message all day long but clearly he has forgotten or maybe he don't even know what day it is today.....dissapointed?yes...I even thought of going for a dinner with him and all...sigh =( but anyway all the above mentioned people that I want to thank really made me feel that I'm not alone...so thank you so much to all of you...your wishes and blessings are deeply appreciated and remembered *muax* and *hugz*

No comments: