Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Somewhere in me!!

Short update for tonight.
I wanted to study a little bit for some brain activation job but I just realise I can't concentrate on my books as I'm so sleepy...(haha I spent the whole day watching DVD of TVB drama again....)Anyway I just made myself a hot cup of coffee and that reminds me of you again.....
The cup of coffee right before my laptop now reminded me of the coffee that you made for me on a Sunday morning....Both are in a white cup....Funny how you did not stir the coffee and I did not realised until I drank half of the cup....
It's called sweet-tasteless coffee I presume.....
Memories...
About you...
It's just somewhere in me..
Somewhere wishing you to know and somewhere wishing for a return even though I'm uncertain of the return or respond that you'll give me.....
Part of me I'm scared of getting outcomes that I don't want and part of me I'm excited to know...
I'm still looking at the white cup of coffee in front of me

No comments: