Friday, October 3, 2008

Thanks so much 2 my sotong and octy....

To my Sotong @ Hui Ling and Octy@ Yu Ting....Thank you all so much for the fun time on Wednesday night...I wanted to post the pictures that we took from Fridays but I haven't got them yet so I'll post those pictures some other time yea?Anyway I'm sure both of you remember those pictures below right? Anyway thanks for the dinner and thanks for accompanying me to The Curve for nothing on your side but meant a lot on my side...Actually I felt bad in a way cause I pull both of you there just because I want to meet "someone"...but unfortunately the "someone" went for movie at that time....But no matter what, thanks for walking up and down aimlessly with me and also stoning outside The Sanctuary for almost 30 mins even though there are people looking at us as if we are some sort of weirdos.. (I don't think both of you realise that we actually stood there for 30 mins right?Thanks to the coin and also the person who flicked the coin and yours truly XP)

Hui Ling and me with the big burnt BBQ plate @ 1u
Me and Yu Ting
I think this was my idea to take a shot while going up the escalator...photo credits to Meng Li

I didn't realise we took Hui Ling's picture even though we busy cam-whoring....

That's all for today....All the best to Sotong who is going back to Sg.Petani and Octy,I'm still taller than you..blek!and of course all the best to you also la and sms me more la octy..don't hbb me!=P
To Wei Tzyy: nice knowing you through octy...

No comments: