Thursday, October 9, 2008

I’m Going Silent this Halloween with Nokia XpressMusic.

I got a call from my best friend...I answered the call in a groggy manner as I was badly awaken and of all time she wants to meet me,she wants to meet up with me instantly, at 12 am at her place...She sounded as if she had just finish crying or still crying?Whatever....but the point is she wants to meet up with me in such hour????Fishy ain't it?I don't have a car and asking my parents to send me there is totally out of question...Tried calling her again but the phone is dead...Finally I rang another friend to send me there knowing that he doesn't sleep at night and also part of me worrying about her as she is staying alone.Good to have "owl" friends at times...So I reached her place and the lights were out and the door was not locked, both "owl" and I went rushing to the bedroom upstairs after we heard something like glass broke...We reached her room and we tried to reach for the switch but stopped us...
"It's not working!" she said...
"What's wrong?"I asked...
"Nothing...just glad that you all came by..." she said squatting near some glow in the dark in a corner of her room....
"...or else I'll be dead" she continued.
"Could you please tell us what's wrong, you are freaking us out" I added.
"Nothing...It's just power failure.."she said
"Could we come near you?" finally "owl" spoken...
"Sure" she said
*We walk towards her and she raised her head...I saw her face radiating greenish light*
To cut the long story short, "green face" freaked the heck out of us and soon realised that she had some facial mask on (explains the green face and restricted mouth movements and hence "after- crying-voice") and the electricity got disconnected and hence she tripped over something and twisted her leg...So she called me over for help and her phone battery died after that (explains why I can't get her just now)...All she wants was us bringing her to the toilet...just because she wants to pee...Oh when asked about the door and the broken glass sound...her respond was this: "Uh oh!"

**haha just a story to kick start my seeking for Nuffnang passes for Halloween party..made it up within minutes..though I know it's not that good..not scary la...sigh!**

What is Halloween?Anybody? Believe it or not, I used to link Halloween with "Jelly Festival" because the only time I have access to so much jelly is during Halloween...Anyway I always wanted to go Halloween parties but guess what?Nobody actually plans it and not to mention about myself planning it because my parents won't allow me to messed up the place where I most probably will not do the cleaning up after it...teeheee~ And woohoo finally I stumble on Nuffnang to have a Halloween party ....and hoping that I can get through it because Nokia Xpress Music giving out prizes....and..and AND!!!Those are damn cool prizes okay? Who in the world don't want prizes and surprises man? Of bloody course I want....hahahahahahahahahha *witch laugh* (swt!!!! -.-") Hmm...I think it's going to be super duper fun and super duper cool with Nokia Xpress Music organising it and they probably going to offer those eerie sound ring tone downloads...and and and!!!It's going to be silent.... Silent party organised by silent Nuffnang and Silent Nokia Xpress Music....hey am thinking maybe now Nokia Xpress Music phone got low frequency or high frequency music that is beyond normal audible frequencies of humans?And that makes Silent Halloween Party Xtra Cool lar........so COUNT ME IN!!!!

Silent Halloween....Here I wanna go silently!!!So send me the pass silently also yea?hahaha

No comments: