Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Water Baptism @ 12 Oct 2008 @ Pt 1

Yeap after been laid off from blogging due to some reason *to long to explain*...I finally can't resist not blogging...ok here it goes..I and my mum and my dad was baptize...woohoo!!!It was at one of the SIBKL member's house at Bukit Damansara...Praise the Lord as there were 27 of us got baptize on that day!!!!!Ok lazy to type so much let pics do the talking yea?
The swimming pool...
Banyak orang rite?Preparing for worship...my cell leader Daniel Siew and Ps Chee Wai!
My family... Dr. TJ Koh as the name announcer and note the colour and the size change of the umbrella..and yeap it was raining but it did not hinder us from getting baptize...in fact should be double blessing because rain= water from heaven....haha
Group picture...my cell leader Auntie Patricia, Auntie Mui Sen (Ps Chee Wai's wife), Auntie Joanne and her son Winston and my mum..



Now you see me...
Now you don'tAnother family picture after the baptism

Mum and auntie JoanneGoshen's Cell Leader, Auntie Jin May was there too
Just some random pictures I took from there while waiting for my turn to the changing room...until then stay tune for the Part 2 ...
p/s: ignore the date at the bottom right corner of all the pictures...can't edit the date and time off..ish!

4 comments:

Jiaqi said...

omg pik yuen! u look exactly like ur mom! even the hairstyle also same! really couldnt differentiate the both of u in some photos! 0.0

Jessielicious said...

haha...u look like ur sis too wert...rmb i saw ur pic sumwhere in ur blog last time

wEtwEtwAtEr said...

Congrats on your baptism girl!

Jessielicious said...

thanks....