Friday, October 24, 2008

Water Baptism @ 12 October 2008 @ Pt 2

As promised part 2...We went for dinner straight after we left Jee Kin's house...Picture talking again!!
While in the car,I did some random shots just for fun...
You must be wondering why all the pictures are slightly tilted...I purposely tilted it....Reason?Just for fun and trying to experiment with my cam....gosh I hate da dates on the sides wei....so potong steam...grrrr....
And then we reached Pantai Seafood...mind you not Pantai Hospital....-.-"
Food!!!!The last picture is used for washing hand after the crabby meal...Looks like 2 eyes and a wide open mouth huh?
After dinner when around the restaurant for random shots again...Was too full after eating so I decided to take a stroll around the restaurant...*I know sounds weird rite?*

Some olden day stove and a soya grinder?Mama pig and baby pig in pink and papa pig in blackMy mum just wanna b a poser...-.-"
Anyway there was also a well somewhere there but the kids were crowding around it so I can't take some pictures of it...Anyway that's the end of this post!
Tomorrow going Country Heights for YA Camp!!!will bring camera this time...

No comments: