Monday, December 15, 2008

"The Best Moment In Life"

I'm over-excited now..hmm beyond the so-called "syok sendiri" or maybe still syok sendiri-ing...
Just got back from Atone dinner@ Euro Deli@ KL JALAN YAP KWAN SENG...
Super elated and happy now...I don't know what to say...
You guys just stay tune for updates...
Tomorrow I'm having ANOTHER Christmas dinner at uni...
Am singing...WOOHOO!!!
Now I'm checking my email and I saw something that applies to myself and I modified it a little here and there.

The Best Moment In Life
1. Falling in love and of course on the wedding day
2.Laughing til your stomach hurts
3.Enjoying a ride down the country side
4.Listening to your favourite song on the radio
5.Going to sleep listening to the pouring rain outside
6.Getting a hot bath when you are really tired
7.Passing your exam with good grades
8.Being a part in an interesting conversation (Blanche and Jasmine and Jade...u all know y)
9.Finding some money in your all forgotten pants (especially when I'm really broke)
10.Sharing a wonderful dinner with your friends (ATONE DINNER TONITE WAS AWESOME!)
11.Laughing without a reason (Blanche and Jasmine are my partners in crime)
12.Watching the sunset (and sunrise too..plus taking a snapshot of it from a DSLR)
13.Listening to a song that reminds you of someone important to you
14.Receiving or giving your first kiss to someone who you like (though I never try before)
15.Feeling this buzz in your body when you see "someone" special
16.Seeing the one you love is happy
17.Visiting an old friend of yours and remembering great memories
18.Hearing someone tell you "I LOVE YOU" and meaning it
19. Having a blast time with your friends
20. BUT, most important of all is knowing and accepting Jesus as my Lord and Saviour.Believing in Him full-heartedly in all that you do.

Hmm..have anyone seen an indoor rainbow?
Light at the end of darkened tunnel...

*ahem* we are were actually locked inside this so-called tunnel....have to call for rescue =P

Anyway I'm tired now...Goodnight world and I thank Lord for the wonderful dinner with wonderful committee members and wonderful people in Atone and am thanking Him for tomorrow's event.....

1 comment:

TikTsin said...

that's quite a nice photo there (the last one)